This is a fantastic opportunity to put your exceptional Corporate Travel Consultant and Executive Assistant skills and expertise to full utilisation. This is a once in a life time job opportunity; how often do you see an In-house Corporate Travel Consultant / Executive Assistant role advertised in Palmerston North? Never! Apply now!
This role of Corporate Travel Manager / Executive Assistant is very busy, diverse, challenging and varied; every day you will be kept on your toes. Typically, your role will consist of:
- Book corporate travel (300 staff Australasia based) trans-Tasman/internationally (flights, hotels, transfers)
- Work closely with two preferred corporate travel agencies
- Trouble shoot and problem solve
- Put together itineraries
- Group international travel arrangements (end to end travel arrangements for large groups of 80 pax +)
- Project work
- Prepare reports, presentations and documents
- Manage travel costs / budgets
- Executive Assistant functions; assist and support Executives
- Diary and email management, prepare meetings, take minutes
This is one great opportunity! To succeed in this role, you will be multi-talented with proven corporate travel experience and have an exceptional administration skill set where you can hit the ground running.
If 2019 is the year to accelerate your Corporate Travel and Administration / Executive Assistant career, then this is the once in a life time job opportunity for you! Apply now!
Email your Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com NOW!
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates