This is like a dream job. You will be working Monday to Friday, business hours, doing what you love – booking and co-ordinating corporate and group travel for a fast paced, global business. This busy, varied and diverse role oozes ownership, responsibility and accountability.
This is a fantastic opportunity to put your exceptional corporate and group travel skills and expertise to full utilisation. This role of In-house Corporate Travel Manager is very busy, diverse, challenging and varied; every day you will be kept on your toes. Typically, your role will consist of:
- Book corporate travel (300 staff Australasia based) Trans-Tasman and global (flights, hotels, transfers)
- Work closely with two preferred corporate travel agencies
- Trouble shoot and problem solve
- Group international travel arrangements (end to end travel arrangements for large groups of 80 pax +)
- Project work
- Manage travel costs / budgets
This is one great opportunity! To succeed in this role, you will be multi-talented with proven corporate and group travel experiences and have an exceptional administration skill set where you can hit the ground running. Apply now!
Email your Curriculum Vitae to [email protected] NOW!
For other exciting opportunities, check out our website – www.cavanagh.co.nz
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates