Customer Care Agent
Do you thrive on customer satisfaction? Are you helpful, wanting to go the extra mile for your client and ready to face any situation? Apply now!!
- Shift work – Monday to Sunday 7:30am-4pm & 1pm-9:30pm (40hrs a week)
- Airport Oaks, car park, friendly staff and competitive salary
- Newly created role for that customer focused person!
You will be working in multiple facets of the business and must be capable of managing your time efficiently. This role is strongly customer focused, dealing with people from all walks of life. Within this role you will be creating a first class warm welcoming environment, having a strong focus on providing exceptional customer service across all aspects of your role. Your associated duties and responsibilities within this role will include:
- Face to face customer service
- Answer calls and respond to emails
- Update the database
- Complaints resolution
- Build rapport with clients
- Problem solve and trouble shoot
The ideal candidate for this role will have an exceptional customer service focus, outgoing personality, a sense of humour and is happy to turn their hand to any task asked of them. You will make excellent use of your initiative, be able to multitask and have the ability to pre-empt the needs of others and always with a smile. You will have the following skills and experiences:
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Minimum 2 years in a similar role
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Excel and Word
- NZ full drivers license
- Be assertive when necessary
- Be able to handle confrontation
This is a great opportunity not to be missed, if you are customer focused and have a passion for people pleasing, this is a great role for you! If you think you’re the desirable candidate don’t miss out APPLY NOW!!!
Email your Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org NOW!! For other exciting opportunities, check out our website – www.cavanagh.co.nz
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates