Bring your problem-solving and statistical methodologies, techniques and database management experience to assist and support the surrounding teams. This role involves the management and coordination of digital data, interpreting data and providing creative solutions.
You will be part of a work-hard, play-hard culture, a team that are continuously looking for ways to improve the functions of their digital presence. In this newly created position, you will be responsible for the administration, security and maintenance of this company’s data and your duties will include the following:
- Administration, security and maintenance of data
- Collect and collate data
- Respond to data requests from clients
- Conduct research from the data
- Client liaison and account management
- Cleansing data and data entry
- Business to business liaison
- Maintain database systems
- Proofread copy
- Google analytics and reporting
To be successful in this role you must be an analytical thinker and problem solver who has effective verbal and written communication and possess the following skills and experience:
- Understanding of websites and data integrity
- Understanding of google analytics
- Knowledge of statistical methodologies and techniques
- Team player who is friendly, approachable and solution focused
- Great attention to detail and accuracy
- Working Experience in Business Administration
- Tech savvy with solid data analysis skills across query, clean & present stages
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- Customer relationship management experience needed!
Qualification/Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Statistics Marketing or any other related field.
Only New Zealand Citizens or Residents will be considered for this role.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a person with great English language skills and a high attention to detail and accuracy. Bring your knowledge and take on this challenge! APPLY NOW!
Email your Curriculum Vitae to [email protected] NOW!
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates