Combination of Desktop Publishing and Administration. Great opportunity to apply all of your proven skills and experience in this busy and varied role
- Salary $50-55,000, on-site parking, amazing views of the harbour. Close knit team
- Newly created role. Busy, varied and diverse range of duties and responsibilities
- Experience using PowerPoint and InDesign a must, along with a can do attitude
This role of Desktop Publisher / Administration Assistant is newly created; there is lots of scope for growth and development. The range of duties and responsibilities include:
- Create flyers, brochures, presentations using PowerPoint, InDesign, Publisher and Photoshop
- Assist and support the surrounding team with a range of administration tasks
- Meet and greet visitors
- Event co-ordination
- Purchase stationery and supplies
- Preparation of meetings and events
- Ensure the office operates smoothly, effectively and efficiently
This team is seeking a ‘like-minded’ individual who will complement them. They are seeking a competent, reliable, committed, hardworking, dedicated team player who is happy undertaking any task asked of you (no task is too small or big). You will have proven Desktop Publishing and Administration skills and experience.
The views from this location are simply stunning. This not for profit, faith based organisation do tremendous work within the community by providing assistance, support and services to those less fortunate. You will be joining a close knit team who work well together; staff turnover is exceptionally low in this organisation.
This is a great opportunity to put your proven Desktop Publishing and Administration skills and experience to full utilisation, don’t delay APPLY NOW!
Email your Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com NOW! For other exciting opportunities, check out our website – www.cavanagh.co.nz
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates