This specialised education institute deliver professional, tailored practical information, advice and expertise to their qualified students. In this role of Education Support Manager / Office Manager you will be undertaking a busy and varied role incorporating a combination of operations, enrolments, student liaison and co-ordination and administration. Every day will be busy and varied, duties and responsibilities include:
- Assist and support students with their enquiries
- Problem solve and trouble shoot
- ‘Go to person’ for students, tutors and the surrounding team
- Invoice and match up payments
- Prepare presentations, reports and documents
- Process enrolments
- Upload the weekly and monthly newsletters
- Event management
- Co-ordinate courses Auckland, Hamilton, Wellington, Christchurch and Dunedin
- Staff management (4 team members)
- Ensure the office operates smoothly, effectively and efficiently
To be successful in this role you will have an exceptional can do, willing, adaptable, and flexible attitude and think quickly on your feet creating innovative solutions. You will have proven office management and strong administration skills and experience with the ability to pre-empt the needs of others around you, makes good use of your initiative, nous and common sense, be highly organised, professional, have a sharp eye for noting detail and accuracy, be self-managing and motivated, deadline driven, hardworking and professional.
This organisation has the balance of work / life mastered, they work 50% from home and 50% in the office. They have a great inclusive company culture, they work hard achieving great results and have fun along the way, it is a flat management style with an open door. All staff are empowered to take responsibility and ownership for their role. The organisation is going strength to strength, this is a great time to be joining the team. Apply now, see your career take off to the next level.
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates