We are on the hunt for an Executive Assistant who is detail oriented, professional, proactive and oozes initiative? Senior EA role in the city
- EA role; right hand person to 3 Senior Executives including Managing Director
- Strong prioritisation skills with inherent ability to multi- task busy workload
- Confidence and competence working with C-suite Executives
This role which requires an experienced Executive Assistant who can anticipate needs, have an engaging nature to liaise with stakeholders, strong prioritisation skills with the inherent ability to multi- task a demanding workload seamlessly. As well as being highly organized, you will be good at managing conflicting priorities with the ability to hit the ground running.
This organisation is highly regarded and respected in the market; they are at the forefront of their industry. You will be joining a team of highly successful, respected and knowledgeable individuals. The organisation is renowned for recognising and rewarding staff for their efforts and contributions.
In this Executive Assistant role you will be right hand person to 3 Senior Executives ensuring their day operates smoothly, efficiently and effectively whilst they focus on the strategic elements of their roles. The range of associated tasks will include:
- Extensive diary, email and travel management
- Prepare meetings
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations, reports and documentation
- Project work
- Handle confidential issues and information
- Take minutes at meetings
- Prepare Board papers and reports
This role is a great opportunity to further enhance your Executive Assistant career. You will be working in a fast paced, corporate and professional organisation where hard work and quality output is highly acknowledged and rewarded.
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates