This is a multifaceted Executive Assistant role covering a magnitude of tasks from undertaking the Executive’s administrative tasks through to being involved with purchasing and supplier negotiations at a global level. You will be the right-hand person to an Executive who is innovative, forward thinking, strategic and fast paced.
As you will be the right-hand person to this Global Executive you will need to be an exceptionally astute, super organised, efficient, proactive and business savvy extraordinaire. You will be undertaking a varied, diverse and interesting range of functions including:
- Work alongside the Global Executive undertaking and managing all the day to day administrative functions allowing him to focus on strategic matters
- Attend Executive, client and supplier meetings, take minutes
- Collate, compile, and summarise reports
- Take an active involvement within the business unit, contributing to discussions and decisions
- Prepare board papers, presentations, spreadsheets, reports and documents
- Build and maintain relationships with global key stakeholders and suppliers
- Project work
- Diary, travel, email and event management
If you want a career defining role then this Executive Assistant role has your name on it! Apply now!
Email your Curriculum Vitae to [email protected] NOW!
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates