Newly created Executive Assistant roles like this don’t come around often. This is an exceptional opportunity to make your mark and stamp your territory! Are you the exceptional Executive Assistant this management want?
You will be supporting and assisting a few key Executives being their right hand person undertaking their associated administration functions allowing them to focus on strategic elements of their roles. You will be joining a construction related business who is the leader in their specialised field. Every day will be varied and busy; as this role is newly created there is lots of scope to really grow and develop it further.
In this role of Executive Assistant you will ensure the Executives day operates as smoothly and efficiently as possible, duties and responsibilities will include:
- Assist and support the Executives, being their right hand person
- Diary, email and travel management
- Prepare meetings and taking of minutes
- Follow up and drive action points from meetings
- Event management
- Reconcile expenses
- Project work
- Compile board papers
- Prepare newsletters, reports, documents and presentations
- Assist in strategic planning activities
- Liaise with a variety of stakeholders
- Ensure the office operates effectively and efficiently
- Create and implement effective and efficient systems and procedures
To be successful in this Executive Assistant role you will have exceptionally strong organisational skills, plenty of initiative, robust business acumen, ooze professionalism, proven and relevant skills and experience along with thriving on having responsibility, accountability and ownership for your role and actions.
As already mentioned, newly created Executive Assistant roles like this don’t come around often so apply now!
Email your Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com NOW!! For other exciting opportunities, check out our website – www.cavanagh.co.nz
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates