This high performing, entrepreneurial Executive needs a business savvy, astute, super organised, proactive Executive Assistant who wants to further accelerate their Executive Assistant career to the next level. Are you the one for this great opportunity? Have you experience working within the food / supermarket / FMCG sector?
This is a pivotal Executive Assistant role; you will be the right hand person to the Executive and management team whilst being involved in many aspects of this FMCG business particularly focusing on sourcing of product / product development. A lot of accountability, ownership and responsibility are associated to this role hence requiring an outstanding Executive Assistant. The array of duties and responsibilities associated to this role will include:
- Assist and support the Executive and management team, being their right hand person
- Pre-empt the needs of the Executive (keeping multiple steps ahead)
- Research and source particular food products and items from overseas
- Diary, travel and email management
- Attend meetings and take minutes
- Create monthly management reports
- Prepare of presentations, spreadsheets, reports and documents
- Build and maintain relationships with key clients and suppliers
- Project work
- Ensuring the department / office operates smoothly, efficiently and effectively
- Taking an active involvement within the business, contributing to discussions and decisions
- Implement and streamline effective and efficient systems and processes
You will be joining a fast paced, well-established and successful organisation therefore your efficiency, professionalism and methodical approach, thoroughness, accuracy and calmness under pressure will be well received. The role itself will be busy, diverse and varied, so your broad skill set, sound technical skills and multi-tasking ability will be well utilised.
If you want to accelerate your Executive Assistant career to the next level then this is not an opportunity you want to be overlooking; apply now!
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates