This role requires an experienced Executive Assistant who can anticipate needs, has an engaging nature to liaise with stakeholders, strong prioritisation skills with the inherent ability to multi-task a demanding workload seamlessly. As well as being highly organized, you will be good at managing conflicting priorities with the ability to hit the ground running.
This organisation is highly regarded and respected in the market; they are at the forefront of their industry. You will be joining a team of highly successful, respected, and knowledgeable individuals. The organisation is renowned for recognising and rewarding staff for their efforts and contributions.
In this Executive Assistant role, you will be the right-hand person to a Senior Executive ensuring her day operates smoothly, efficiently, and effectively whilst she focuses on the strategic elements of her role. The range of duties and responsibilities will include:
- Diary, email, and travel management
- Preparation of meetings, minutes and following up actions
- Attend meetings on behalf of the Senior Executive
- Preparation of reports, documents, and presentations
- Project work
- Assist and support the team with a range initiatives
- Ensure the department operates effectively and efficiently
- Build and maintain relationships with stakeholders and suppliers
- Take an active involvement within the business, contributing to discussions and decisions
This role is a great opportunity to further enhance your Executive Assistant career to the next level. You will be working in a fast paced, corporate, and professional organisation where hard work and quality output is highly acknowledged and rewarded. Not only will you be paid a competitive salary, the organisation also offers a comprehensive range of benefits, a great salary package is on offer.
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates