You will be working within a fast paced, energetic environment, where every day is busy and varied. Therefore, to complement this company’s business, culture, and its people, we are seeking an individual who has proven skills, experience and knowledge of a successful Executive Assistant who has assisted and supported at Executive level and can hit the ground running.
The array of duties and responsibilities associated to this Executive Assistant temp assignment will encompass yet not be limited to:
- Assist and support the Executives, being their right hand person
- Undertake the day to day administrative burden on behalf of the Executives
- Pre-empt the needs of the Executives
- Ensure the department operates smoothly, efficiently and effectively
- Diary, travel and email management
- Prepare meeting, take minutes
- First point of contact for the Executives
- Preparation of PowerPoint presentations, reports and documentation
- Handle confidential issues and information
Within this temp Executive Assistant role, you will need to be extremely well organised – be one step ahead, able to pre-empt the needs of others around you, be proactive, apply high energy levels, and have the ability to effectively juggle a number of tasks at any one time.
Your efficiency, professional approach, methodical and thoroughness, exceptional attention to detail and accuracy and calmness under pressure will be well received in this role. Your broad skill set, sound technical skills and multi-tasking ability will be well utilised. Apply now for an immediate start!
Email your Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org NOW!! For other exciting opportunities, check out our website – www.cavanagh.co.nz
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates