This organisation has a global footprint and powerful networks that span the globe. They are on the hunt for a professional Executive Assistant for a 12-month contract who has exceptional proven Executive Assistant experience of 5 + years’ working at executive level within a large corporate.
This organisation is highly regarded and recognised for their flexible work environment and are employer of choice for women. Your role of Executive Assistant will be challenging and highly regarded within the organisation. The duties and responsibilities will include:
- Assist and support the Chief Executive; being their right-hand person
- Pre-empt the needs of the Chief Executive; being one step ahead
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations, reports and documentation
- Comprehensive diary, email and travel management
- Event management
- Handles confidential matters
- Preparation of meetings, taking of minutes
- Reconcile monthly expenses
- Project management
- Ensure transparency and compliance to policies
To be successful in this role we are seeking an Executive Assistant who is: professional, proactive, adheres to high standards and expectatins, solution orientated, highly competent and confidential. You will have a University degree and have worked as an Executive Assistant at executive level within a large corporate.
This Executive Assistant role is a great opportunity to enhance your career to the top level; see your career accelerate. Join this global organisation who is recognised for their flexible work environment and employer of choice for women. If this sounds like your employer of choice, then apply now!
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates