This is a pivotal Executive Assistant role; you will be the right hand person to the Executive undertaking his associated administrative functions allowing him to strategic activities. He needs an astute, super organised, proactive Executive Assistant who is working at Senior Executive level and wants to accelerate their Executive Assistant career to the next level. Are you ready for the challenge?
The Executive rates this pivotal Executive Assistant role to be one of the most important and critical roles within the organisation. A lot of accountability, ownership and responsibility is associated to this role hence requiring an outstanding Executive Assistant. The array of duties and responsibilities associated to this role will include:
- Assist and support the Executive and management team, being their right hand person
- Pre-empt the needs of the Executive (keeping multiple steps ahead)
- Diary, travel and email management
- Attend meetings and take minutes
- Create monthly management reports
- Preparation of presentations, spreadsheets, reports and documents
- Build and maintain relationships with key clients and suppliers
- Project work
- Ensuring the department / office operates smoothly, efficiently and effectively
- Taking an active involvement within the business, contributing to discussions and decisions
- Implement and streamline effective and efficient systems and processes
You will be joining a well-established and successful organisation therefore your efficiency, professional and methodical approach, thoroughness, accuracy and calmness under pressure will be well received. The role itself will be busy and varied, so your broad skill set, sound technical skills and multi-tasking ability will be well utilised. You will have responsibility, accountability and ownership for your role and actions.
If you want to accelerate your Executive Assistant career to the next level then this is not an opportunity you want to be overlooking; apply now!
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates