About the role
Based in Manukau, working for a leading New Zealand owned manufacturer, you will be an integral part of the export team, and be the liaison between the New Zealand and Australian offices to ensure export documentation is created to the highest standard and orders are filled and shipped to the Australian showrooms and warehouses within a specific timeframe.
This is a busy and varied role involving the following tasks and duties:
- Liaise with the Australian offices and warehouses
- Receive order information
- Liaise with the production and logistics department
- Place orders with the relevant internal departments
- Input information into an export documentation system to produce export documents
- Schedule orders to be shipped via sea and air freight
- Track orders and ensure they are released from customs on time
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external departments
To be successful in this role we are seeking the following skills and experience:
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be self-managed and proactive
- Be motivated, deadline driven, hardworking and professional
- Have an exceptional can do, willing, adaptable and flexible attitude
- Have a high level of common sense
- Be confident to push back when necessary
- Intermediate Excel skills and experience
- Export experience would be advantageous, but not essential.
This is a great opportunity not to be overlooked! Apply now!
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates