This is a great time to be joining this organisation as they are growing internationally rapidly; they are continuously going from strength to strength. Are you ready to be part of this organisation and contribute to their success?
In this multifaceted Finance Administrator role, you will undertake a range of accounting functions including:
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Purchase orders
- Weekly payment runs
- Month-end accruals
- Fixed Assets
- Project work
- Accounts administration
To be successful in this role you will have the following attributes and experience:
- Strong accounts payable, receivable and reconciliations skills and experience
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- A proactive and willing attitude
- Remain calm under pressure and enjoy a busy, varied and high-volume workload
- Team player with outstanding organisational and time management skills
- Quick learner who can hit the ground running
- Experience using NetSuite is advantageous
If you want to broaden your accounts skills, experience and knowledge to the next level then this is the opportunity you have been looking for, apply now! This opportunity will not be vacant for long!
Email your Curriculum Vitae to [email protected] NOW!
For other exciting opportunities, check out our website – www.cavanagh.co.nz
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates