This is a hands-on Finance Manager role incorporating broad spectrum accounting functions; forecasting, costings, budgeting, financial reporting, strategic planning through to project management of the ERP implementation. You will be joining a FMCG manufacturing business operating within a niche product range.
In conjunction with being responsible for the financials, this position will see you accountable to communicate, implement and manage continuous improvement initiatives and strategies to promote profit and success. Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Contribute to strategic planning and development of financial strategy
- Provide timely financial and commercial reporting
- Develop, implement and review budgets, cash flow, forecasts, operational KPI’s and strategic plans
- Analysis across the entire business incorporating opportunities and risk assessments
- Access the needs of the business identifying a suitable ERP system
- Project manage the implementation of the new ERP system
- Month end reporting and analysis on results
- KPI, management reporting and analyst support to operations
- Review and management of manufacturing cost models
- Process mapping and improvement of current practices
To be considered for this opportunity you will have a manufacturing background with ERP experience. You will have proven management accounting and analysist skills along with the ability to influence others.
This is a hands-on role that requires someone with a go getter attitude as a lot of this role will involve gathering information from stakeholders across the business.
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates