This membership-based association is renowned for delivering a range of high profile ‘hospitality’ industry events throughout New Zealand year upon year, along with offering advice, training and education. They have a strong reputation of excellence, success, and innovation.
You will be joining a team who are passionate, authentic, innovative, entrepreneurial, forward thinking, and above all they are excited by what they do. They have created an environment that encourages innovation, creative thinking, along with recognises and acknowledges success. This is a great place to work.
In this role you will be reporting to the CEO, you will be part of the senior leadership team. You will be responsible for all accounting operations, ensuring statutory compliance is achieved along with providing expert advice on all aspects of accounting including financial and regulatory reporting, cashflow management, continuous improvement initiatives and strategies to promote success, risk and debt management.
This is your opportunity to make an impact by influencing decision-making to drive performance and efficiency’s. As Finance Manager you will be responsible for:
- Prepare and review monthly and annual financial statements and reports
- Monthly and annual financial reporting
- Tax compliance management for Income Tax, PAYE, GST, FBT, RWT
- Project work; identify and implement improvements to systems and financial controls
- Contribute to strategic planning and development of financial strategy
- With the CEO, develop, implement, and review budgets, cash flow, forecasts, operational KPI’s and strategic plans
- Regular financial reporting, management accounting and statutory compliance
- Office management: ensure the office operates smoothly, effectively and efficiently
- Lead, mentor, and develop the administration team (team of 2)
This is an excellent opportunity for a commercially astute Finance Manager who enjoys a senior finance role where you will have a broad range of responsibilities and plenty of opportunity to add value. You will be CA/CPA or similar qualified and have senior financial management experience in a commercial or CA environment.
Most importantly you will have a love for ‘hospitality’; food and wine will be a passion of yours.
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates