Wanted…experienced Finance Manager with manufacturing industry experience and has worked with ERP systems. Role offering growth and development
- Newly created role. Hugely successful NZ family owned and operated business
- Strong accounting / analytical expertise with ability to lead & manage financials
- Hands on role; forecasting, costings, budgeting, financial reporting and more
This is a newly created role with scope for growth and development. Once you have got to grasp with the entire business and its operations, have a handle on the financials your project will be the implementation of an ERP system.
To take this business to the next level we are seeking an experienced Finance Manager with manufacturing industry experience and who is savvy with ERP systems. This is a hands-on Finance Manager role incorporating broad spectrum accounting functions; forecasting, costings, budgeting, financial reporting, strategic planning and more.
In conjunction with being responsible for the financials, this position will see you accountable for communicating, implementing and managing continuous improvement initiatives and strategies to promote profit and success. Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Contribute to strategic planning and development of financial strategy
- Provide timely financial and commercial reporting
- Develop, implement and review budgets, cash flow, forecasts, operational KPI’s and strategic plans
- Analysis across the entire business incorporating opportunities and risk assessments
- Regular financial reporting, management accounting and statutory compliance
- Access the needs of the business identifying a suitable ERP system
- Project manage the implementation of the new ERP system
This is a hands-on Finance Manager role, you must be prepared to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in. Experience in manufacturing and with ERP systems is essential for this role.
Email your Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org NOW! For other exciting opportunities, check out our website – www.cavanagh.co.nz
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates