- Want to work for an organisation that has a strong reputation of excellence, success and innovation within the hospitality sector?
- Want to put your accounting degree to full utilisation in a busy, varied and diverse role?
- Want to be part of the leadership team?
In this role you will be reporting to the CEO and you will be part of the leadership team. You will be responsible for all accounting operations and ensure that statutory compliance is achieved. The range of duties and responsibilities will include:
- Process and record all financial transactions
- Debtors and creditors
- Statutory filing, record retention and audit requirements
- Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Month end journals
- Prepare monthly management accounts
- Prepare annual financial statements for Audit
- Monthly review of financial results including explanations of variations of budgets chances and risks
- Support the CEO in all aspects of operational and strategic management
- Project analysis
- Ensure the office operates smoothly, effectively and efficiently
To be successful in this role you will have a Degree in Accounting/Finance, along with an exceptional can do, willing, adaptable and flexible attitude. You will be someone who thinks quickly on your feet creating innovative solutions. You will have proven office management and strong accounting skills and experience with the ability to pre-empt the needs of others around you and make good use of your initiative, nous and common sense. You will be highly organised, professional, have a sharp eye for noting detail and accuracy, be self-managing, motivated, deadline driven, hardworking and professional. Most importantly you will have a love for ‘hospitality’; food and wine will be a passion of yours.
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates