In this role of Front-line Team Administrator you will assist and support the surrounding teams undertaking a busy and varied range of duties and responsibilities including:
- Front office duties – answer the phones in a professional and timely manner along with meet and greet visitors
- Assist and support the surrounding teams with a range of administration functions
- Prepare meetings
- Prepare, format, edit and proof documentation, reports and presentations
- Database – update and maintain
- Process expense claims and purchase orders
- Order stock, stationery and uniforms
- Health & Safety
- Ensure the office operates smoothly, effectively and efficiently
To be successful in this Front-line Team Administrator role you will have an exceptional can do, willing, adaptable and flexible attitude. Along with strong administration skills and experience, a fun sense of humour, makes good use of your initiative, nous and common sense; organised, motivated, deadline driven, hardworking and professional.
Apply now for this excellent opportunity, you won’t regret it!
Email your Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com NOW!! For other exciting opportunities, check out our website – www.cavanagh.co.nz
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates