You will be joining a well-established Australasian private wealth management firm renowned for delivering second to none investment and wealth management solutions to a diverse client base. They have a great company culture; passionate about what they do, close-knit, hardworking, and are renowned for providing outstanding service and investment expertise.
Within this Front of House role, you will assist and support the surrounding team by undertaking a varied range of reception and administrative functions. This role is very hands on, you will be a natural at organising and coordinating along with having a broad administrative skillset.
The associated duties and responsibilities to this role will incorporate the following:
- Front of house duties; meet and greet, answering of the phone in a professional and timely manner
- Assist and support the surrounding team; being the ‘go to person’
- Respond to enquiries, provide outstanding customer service
- Problem solve and trouble shoot
- Ensure the office operates smoothly, effectively and efficiently
- Oversee office and building maintenance
- Health & Safety
- Event co-ordination
- Meeting room co-ordination and preparation
You will have a flexible, adaptable, willing and can-do attitude, whilst being well organised with a natural flair for multi-tasking. You will also think outside the square creating innovative solutions, be professional, deadline driven, self-motivated, self-managing and most importantly you have a fun sense of humour.
You will be joining a busy, close-knit team who work hard together achieving common goals, they are all very passionate about what they do and their clients. Investment Banking is their passion and getting the best results for their clients. This fantastic opportunity is not to be overlooked….APPLY NOW!!!
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates