Secure a new and exciting job this side of Christmas, go on your pre-planned Christmas holidays with family and friends, then start this job in January 2019. What more could you want from Santa!
This role needs the assistance and support of a well organised, motivated and driven individual who possesses strong Office Administration skills and experience. Is this you?
This role assists and supports the surrounding teams undertaking a wide variety of duties and responsibilities, whilst ensuring the office operates smoothly, effectively and efficiently. The range of duties and responsibilities will include:
- Front office duties – answer the phones in a professional and timely manner along with meet and greet visitors
- Assist and support the surrounding teams with a range of administration functions
- Right hand person to the Executive Assistant
- Book travel and accommodation
- Co-ordinate meeting room bookings
- Co-ordinate events and functions
- Ordering of samples, stationery and supplies
- Ensure the office operates smoothly, effectively and efficiently
Proven Office Administration skills and experience is essential for this role as with having: a fun sense of humour, the ability to pre-empt the needs of others around you, being well organised, thinks outside the square creating innovative solutions, self-managing and motivated, deadline driven, and hardworking. And most importantly having an exceptional can do, willing, adaptable and flexible attitude.
Given this job will start in January 2019 you can be guaranteed of attending your pre-planned Christmas holidays. This is a great opportunity working within a good team atmosphere undertaking a variety of tasks. Apply now!
Email your Curriculum Vitae to [email protected] NOW!
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates