If you thrive in a busy and fast paced role where you can build strong trusting relationships, supporting your colleagues, and have an interest in law, then this could be the role for you! This role has lots of scope for growth and development; the extent of development in the role will depend upon your outgoing personality, flair, initiative and abilities.
The range of duties and responsibilities in this role include:
- Ensure the reception and the office operates smoothly, effectively and efficiently
- Answering the phone in a professional, timely and efficient manner
- First point of contact, meet and greet visitors
- Prepare meeting rooms for meetings including catering
- Assist and support the legal team with a range of administration tasks
- Updating and maintaining the database
- Ordering of stationery and office supplies
- Assisting the Practice manager with accounting and payments
- Typing documents, collecting and distributing the mail and arranging couriers
To be successful in this role you will need to possess a can-do, willing and flexible attitude; exceptionally clear and concise written and verbal communication skills, along with proven reception and administration experience. In conjunction, we are seeking someone who possesses the following skills and attributes:
- Competent in Microsoft Office and experience of cloud file management
- Articulate communication, helpful and courteous manner
- Computer literate and quick to pick up new systems and applications
- Fast and accurate typing skills, with a good attention to detail and accuracy
- Highly organised and methodical
- Great multitasking skills and abilities
- Takes ownership, accountability and responsibility for your role and actions
- Customer service focused and business savvy
- Professional and corporate.
If you have a work-hard, positive can do, willing, attitude, and you want to join a friendly legal team in an approachable and down to earth environment, then this is a brilliant opportunity to further your administration career towards a Legal administrative role, in a successful and rewarding company.
Email your Curriculum Vitae to [email protected] NOW!
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates