This role has lots of scope for growth and development; the extent of development in the role will depend upon your bubbly personality, flair, initiative and abilities.
The range of duties and responsibilities in this role include:
- Answering the phone in a professional, timely and efficient manner
- First point of contact, meet and greet visitors
- Assist and support the surrounding team with a range of administration tasks
- Updating and maintaining the database
- Ordering of stationery and office supplies
- Prepare meeting rooms for meetings including catering
- Ensure the Reception area and the office operates smoothly, effectively and efficiently
- Mail and couriers
- Typing up documents
To be successful in this role you will need to possess a can do, willing and flexible attitude; exceptionally clear and concise communication skills, along with proven Reception and Administration experience. In conjunction, we are seeking someone who possesses the following skills and attributes:
- Competent in Microsoft Office and Publisher Adobe InDesign is advantageous
- Articulate communication, helpful and courteous manner
- Computer literate and quick to pick up new systems and applications
- Fast and accurate typing skills, with a good attention to detail and accuracy
- Highly organised and methodical
- Great multitasking skills and abilities
- Takes ownership, accountability and responsibility for your role and actions
- Customer service focused and business savvy
- Professional and corporate.
This is a brilliant opportunity to further enhance and develop your administration career, in a successful and rewarding company.
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates