This is not your average administration / front of house role; we are seeking the best of the best and nothing less! Within this role you will be creating a first class warm welcoming environment, with a strong focus on providing exceptional customer service across all aspects of your role, whilst not being afraid to roll up your sleeves taking on any tasks required of you. Always going above and beyond and ensuring your sales team are supported. Your associated duties and responsibilities within this role will include:
- General reception service – emails and calls
- Meet and greet clients
- Data entry
- Preparation of correspondence
- Assist and support the team ensuring the office operates smoothly, effectively and efficiently
The ideal candidate for this role will have an exceptional personality, great sense of humour and will make excellent use of your initiative, be forward thinking, with the ability to pre-empt the needs of others and always with a smile. You will have the following skills and experiences:
- Proven administration skills, experience and knowledge
- Great attention to detail
- Intermediate knowledge using Microsoft suite
- Organised, systematic and good at creating effective habits with great time management
- Can work within a diverse high achieving team
- Most importantly a willing can do attitude!
This is an exceptional role for an exceptional person! If you think you’re the desirable candidate don’t miss out APPLY NOW!!!
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates