This role needs the assistance and support of an exceptionally well organised, highly motivated and driven individual who possesses strong Office Administration skills and experience. Is this you?
The market is booming for this company, they are going from strength to strength. The team you will be working alongside are high performing and very successful, they work at a fast pace and are true advocates of the ‘work hard play hard’ philosophy. Apply now to join in with the fun and action.
This role assists and supports the surrounding team undertaking a range of duties and responsibilities, whilst ensuring the office operates smoothly, effectively and efficiently. The range of duties and responsibilities will include:
- Front office duties – answering of the phones in a professional and timely manner along with meet and greet visitors
- Assist and support the team undertaking a range of administration functions on their behalf
- Type, format, edit and proof documents and reports
- Upload listings
- Update and maintain the database
- Ensure the office operates effectively and efficiently
To be successful in joining this team you will need to possess the following skills, qualities and experience:
- A can do, willing and flexible attitude
- Confidence and competence
- Quick thinker
- Outgoing, fun and friendly team player
- Self-managing and self-motivated
- Driven, enthusiastic and not afraid to give something a go
Apply now to join this great team and company!
Email your Curriculum Vitae to [email protected] NOW!! For other exciting opportunities, check out our website – www.cavanagh.co.nz
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates