This Frontline Personal Assistant role requires the assistance and support of an exceptionally well organised, highly motivated and driven individual who possesses strong office administration skills and experience. Sounds like you? APPLY NOW!
The associated duties and responsibilities for this Frontline Personal Assistant role will include:
- Assist and support the Management team with a range of administration functions
- Be the right hand person to the Management team
- Diary and travel management
- Co-ordination and preparation of weekly and monthly meetings
- Project work
- Ensure the office operates smoothly and efficiently
- Front office duties
- Prepare correspondence, reports, documents and presentations
- Support the HR Team
- Organise meetings and taking of minutes
- Monitor and track progress of documentation
To be successful in this amazing opportunity we are seeking an outstanding individual who possesses strong administration skills and experience. You will also have: a fun sense of humour, ability to pre-empt the needs of others around you, makes good use of your initiative, have nous and common sense; be highly organised, thinks outside the box, creating innovative solutions, a professional attitude, self-managing and motivated, deadline driven, hardworking and professional. And most importantly having an exceptional can do, willing, adaptable and flexible attitude.
Don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity! Apply now!
Email your Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org NOW!! For other exciting opportunities, check out our website – www.cavanagh.co.nz
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates