Want to work in a fun & dynamic Media agency where every day is varied & busy? Fantastic opportunity for an exceptional Frontline Team Administrator.
- Once in a life time opportunity! Fabulous team, funky offices, great environment
- Awesome opportunity to showcase your proven Reception & Admin skills & experience
- Multi-faceted Media Agency located city fringe, close to great shops & cafes.
Do you want to work in a fun and dynamic environment where every day is different, varied and busy?
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a well-known and successful multi-faceted Media Agency as their exceptional Frontline Team Administrator. Opportunities like these are not often vacant for long so email us your CV today! [email protected]
As you can imagine a Media Agency is very fast paced, busy, demanding and fun. From which, the reception area is very busy so you will need to be good at multi-tasking, have sound administration skills and experience whilst enjoy greeting and assisting a range of clients on a daily basis – all the while smiling, helping to create a fun and vibrant reception environment.
This role involves a range of Frontline Administration functions. Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Answer incoming phone calls in a professional and timely manner
- Meet and greet clients
- Assist and support the Executive Assistants as well as the Sales, Finance and Marketing departments
- Co-ordinate and prepare meeting room bookings
- Assist with organising and co-ordinating events and functions
- Ensure the office operates smoothly, effectively and efficiently
Do you exude a ‘can do’ attitude, fun personality and x-factor?
This is a great opportunity for someone with a fun and bubbly personality who is proactive, takes responsibility, accountability and ownership for their role and most importantly is a team player who is willing to assist and support the Executive Assistant as well as the Sales, Finance and Marketing departments.
You won’t be disappointed when you join this Media Agency! Everyone working for this Media Agency is very passionate about what they do and who they work for. They work hard and have lots of fun along the way. You will be well rewarded and acknowledged for your hard work and contributions.
This is one awesome job opportunity which is not to be overlooked! Apply now! [email protected]
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates