Are you a mid or senior level General Practice Solicitor living south but, sick of traveling into the city?
Join this well established suburban General Practice Firm on a 12 Month contract covering parental leave, and be part of a company which prides itself on its down to earth yet professional working environment, along with the longevity of its employees.
To be successful in this role you will have the following skills & experience:
- You will have 4 + years PQE in General Practice Law
- Experience such as property, trusts, Estates, employment and commercial is imperative
- be able to work unsupervised, and demonstrate use of your initiative
- Be a natural problem solver
- Pride yourself on working to achieve the best outcome for your clients
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a firm who are well-known for their open and honest values, open communication and work life balance approach.
There is a possibility that this role could be made permanent.
Email your Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com NOW!! For other exciting opportunities, check out our website – www.cavanagh.co.nz
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates