Newly created role, blank canvas, no pre-existing shoes to step into, fantastic opportunity to stamp your mark on the role creating it how you want. Watch your graphic design career accelerate.
This is a multi-faceted Senior Graphic Designer role working in a global capacity, where you will provide the global marketing team with guidance and ideas to launch new offerings and campaigns to proactively increase awareness and drive sustainable growth across all spectrums. Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Create and produce concepts for global campaigns, continually monitor, evaluate and report on progress
- Deliver successful marketing campaigns; implementation from concept to execution
- Ensure and adhere to brand compliance; brand champion
- Oversee all design projects
- Design original pieces including illustrations and infographics
- Development of marketing plans
- End to end campaign calendar management
- Manage day to day marketing activity
To excel in this Global Senior Graphic Designer role we are seeking; someone with a tertiary qualification, graphic design and brand expertise with strong B2B experience, strong leadership qualities, strong marketing understanding, creative, thrives working in a fast paced and innovative environment and who builds strong working relationships with all key internal and external stakeholders.
This will be an exceptionally rewarding role; you will have full responsibility of all graphic design initiatives and campaigns on a global capacity. What more could you want? Apply now!
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates