Working for a company that has over 20 years’ experience in the Health & Safety Industry, this Health & Safety Consultant role will offer you flexible hours and secure business. You will have support and guidance from the locally based senior safety consultant, plus Head Office and be provided with a client base and the necessary templates. You will also have the opportunity to expand your Health & Safety knowledge base. All you need to do is bring your Health and Safety experience/knowledge, your own car and a laptop.
In this autonomous and flexible role you will:
- Plan and manage your appointments with your clients
- Work closely to implement and manage their clients’ legal requirements as required under the NZ Health & Safety at Work Act 2015
- Follow up with any referrals that have been passed on to you to obtain new business
- Conduct Company Health and Safety Inductions
- Look for new business opportunities
Your clients could be various in size, employee numbers and requirements so confident communication skills, adaptability and the ability to communicate with a diverse range of people are imperative.
To be successful for this position you will possess the following skills and attributes:
- A sound knowledge of the NZ Health & Safety at Work Act 2015
- Confident talking in front of a range of people and groups
- A background in Health & Safety / Occupational Health / Health & Safety Auditing
- Relevant qualifications / certificates in Workplace Health & Safety – NEBOSH certificate preferred
- Strong knowledge in Risk and Hazard aspects of Health & Safety
- This role involves a lot of risk and hazard analysis, so you must be an analytical person
- You will have your own vehicle, mobile phone and PC or laptop
- The ability to mentor and assist clients with their Health & Safety requirements
- This is an autonomous role, so you will be a self-starter, who possesses excellent time management skills
Apply now if you are experienced in NZ Health & Safety, would like to be self-employed, working very flexible hours to suit your lifestyle; whilst having the support locally plus from a responsive, supportive team at the Head Office and other Health & Safety Consultants nationwide.
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates