If you want to establish a career where you will have exposure to a broad range of website management functions from data management to analytics, then this newly created role is one you can grow in and put your own stamp on! Come join this trusted brand with a national presence.
In this varied role you will manage data, product updates to the website and social media platforms, business to business liaison, managing emails, and supporting the surrounding team. You will have an understanding or hands on experience with google analytics and concepts.
As the Junior Data Analyst your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Data entry
- Cleansing data
- Business to business liaison
- Manage emails and update requests
- Trouble shoot website problems, liaising with developers
- Proofread copy
- Website and social media platform updates
- Blog management
- Support the surrounding teams
- Project work
- Google analytics and reporting
You will be joining a company that constantly strives for excellence; you will be part of a work-hard, play-hard culture, a team that are continuously looking for ways to improve the functions of their digital presence. This company and team seek a candidate who is interested in getting an insight into the functions and results of the website.
The skills and experience required for this role are:
- Qualification/Bachelor’s degree in IT, Information Systems, or BCom or any other related field (advantageous)
- Understanding of websites and data integrity
- Understanding of google analytics
- Excellent working knowledge of websites and various digital platforms
- Positive, can do and willing attitude
- Great attention to detail and accuracy
- Takes pride and an interest in your work
- Focused and likes working in a fast-paced environment
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a trusted national brand with a great office culture and supportive team. Make this role your own, North Shore location. APPLY NOW!
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates