This is a once in a lifetime opportunity for those with a textile and marketing qualification to join this company who is highly regarded as one of the most innovative suppliers of home textiles in Australasia offering a range of home textile products and accessories.
The role of Marketing Co-ordinator and Textile Design is very busy, varied and diverse; the role incorporates many facets including:
- Create brochures and catalogues displaying and detailing product ranges
- Create packaging (design and layout)
- Design work
- Advertising (designing ads and information)
- Manage products, information and competitions on the website and social media platforms
- Co-ordinate and set up photo shoots
- Put together product information packs
As well as having a textile and marketing qualification you will have solid experience using Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop. Along with having a creative flair, passion for textile designs and marketing with proven skills, experience and knowledge within the industry.
Your exceptional can do, willing, adaptable and flexible attitude, fun sense of humour, good use of your initiative, nous and common sense; exceptional organisation and professionalism will be well respected and rewarded.
Apply now for this excellent opportunity, you won’t regret it!
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates