Are you experienced using Illustrator, In Design & Photoshop with an interest in home textiles? Great opportunity to take your career to the next level
- This company is the most innovative supplier of home textiles in Australasia
- Experience using Illustrator, In Design and Photoshop essential
- Wanted creative flair, eye for detail, hunger for learning and a can-do attitude
About the company
This company is highly regarded as one of the most innovative suppliers of home textiles in Australasia offering a range of home textile products and co-ordinating accessories; they supply a variety of brands to both major and independent retailers. They are growing and are going from strength to strength; year 2019 will be a fantastic time to join the team to be part of the action.
About the role
The role of Marketing / Creative Assistant is very busy, varied and diverse; the role incorporates many facets including:
- Create brochures for major retailers
- Edit photos and images for packaging and website
- Create / amend packaging templates
- Write product blurbs for packaging, social media and websites
- Create advertising material
- Manage products and information on the website and social media platforms; update and maintain
- Co-ordinate and set up photo shoots
- Maintain the showroom
Skills & experience
To be successful in this role you will need to have proven experience using Adobe Illustrator, In Design and Photoshop, along with a passion for marketing and an interest in home textiles.
You will also have an exceptional can do, willing, adaptable and flexible attitude, makes good use of your initiative, nous and common sense; highly organised, professional, motivated, deadline driven, hardworking and professional.
Apply now for this excellent opportunity, you won’t regret it!
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates