About the role
This maternity cover role has potential to extend for the right person. Apply to join this trusted brand at their Head Office. This stationery and office supplies company with a national presence, based on the North Shore is close to public transport. Take this great opportunity to accelerate your marketing skills and experience to the next level in this varied, busy and diverse role.
This varied and busy role will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Product marketing content
- Formatting and sourcing images
- Database management
- Maintain website with marketing updates
- Update banners, design catalogue mailers and flyers
- Manage image library
- Co-ordinate with external agencies and suppliers sign off approvals
- Accurately portray brand and products
- Design, co-ordinate, facilitate sign off approvals for EDM
- Liaise and work with all stakeholders
- Proof marketing process
- Update and manage social media
Skills and Experience
- Minimum 2 years previous experience working in Marketing – non-negotiable!
- Be a team player, who can also work autonomously
- Be available to start work immediately
- Be open to looking at the role in a permanent capacity
- A positive can-do and willing attitude
Needed an energetic self-starter with a strong desire to succeed who has strong verbal and written communication skills and proven marketing experience! If this sounds like you APPLY NOW!
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates