Are you a Legal / Court / Police typist? Do you enjoy a high volume of typing whilst working in a collaborative team focusing on reducing family harm?
- Close-knit team who’s passionate about making a positive impact on people’s lives
- Busy, varied role where good listening, eye for detail + accuracy is essential
- Busy day; attend meetings, take transcripts, update database + file maintenance
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of an enthusiastic, close-knit, passionate and motivated team, working in a collaborative work environment focussing on reducing family harm. This organisation works 7 days a week, 7am to 3pm, you will be working on a roster where you will be required to work 1 weekend in every 5 weekends (you will be given days off during the week when working a weekend).
This is an integral role within the team, every day will have its own unique point of difference. This role is extremely rewarding as you be part of a team that is passionate about making a difference for those suffering the effects of family harm. Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Attend daily meetings, take transcripts, document discussions and action points
- Update and maintain the various databases and portals
- Prepare reports and documentation
- Workload allocation; prioritisation
To be successful in this pivotal role, your typing abilities will be fast and accurate (60 words per minute plus), you will have a sharp eye for noting detail, exceptional listening skills, empathic, compassionate, work at a fast pace and applies a sense of urgency as conflicting deadlines are an everyday occurrence. Your can do, flexible and willing attitude will be well appreciated and acknowledged.
If working in a close-knit team who are passionate about making a difference and a positive impact on people’s lives, appeals to you, then this is the role for you.
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates