Pivotal role needs strong background in residential lending – banking, mortgage broking or having worked for a specialist non-bank lender. Great role
- Genuine opportunity to progress your mortgage/ finance career to the next level
- Operate Wellington to Waikanae, based in Wellington city & Paraparaumu offices
- Develop the booming Kapiti region, huge growth opportunities. Great opportunity
This mortgage focussed financial services business is highly renowned and regarded for their extensive knowledge, exceptional down to earth service and fast turnaround providing clients with leading edge finance strategies. They are going from strength to strength, 2021 is shaping up to be another record-breaking year.
This pivotal role will suit someone who has a strong background in residential lending – banking, mortgage broking or having worked for a specialist non-bank lender. This role is an integral part of the business.
Working in a high-performing, close-knit and dynamic team, this position is the glue that sticks the variable pieces of the puzzle together. It’s the ‘do-er’ of the lending process, you make the ‘loan’ happen. The focus of the role is to deliver great service to clients by leveraging on your excellent lender relationships, policy knowledge and written and verbal communication skills. It is an extremely busy work environment, with a very high pace/high volume work rate, with multiple projects on the go at once.
To ensure you will be a very successful Mortgage Adviser you will have a dedicated support person (shared with another Adviser), who will be your right-hand person undertaking administrative functions on your behalf. And you will have another dedicated assistant to monitor the ‘fixed rate’ rollovers. Within this role of Mortgage Adviser, you will be responsible for:
- Manage 180 existing client groups
- Operate and generate business opportunities Wellington to Waikanae, based in Wellington city and Paraparaumu offices
- Develop close working relationships with Sales Agents from a connected real estate agency
- Business development
- Promote yours and the company brand in the Kapiti region (marketing budget provided for personalised advertising, promotions, and campaigns)
- Pre-screen loan applications, access mortgage applications within credit guidelines, prepare and submit loan applications
- Negotiate rates
- Maintain high attention to detail, ensuring all compliance requirements are met
- Liaise with lenders, clients and related parties through the underwriting process through to settlement stage
- Manage CRM maintenance of client records
This opportunity will suit someone who is extremely organised, methodical, has a strong ability to interpret financial accounts, has with a passion for numbers, is analytical, applies extreme attention to detail, strong written and verbal skills and genuinely gets a thrill out of achieving winning outcomes / results for their clients.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a forward-thinking, dynamic company in growth mode. Your personable and professional manner coupled with motivation to provide exemplary service to clients will make you successful in this role.
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates