Exceptional opportunity to further advance your Sales and Training career as a National Sales and Training Manager for a prestigious NZ owned and operated professional skin care and cosmetic company.
A unique quality and trait of this company is that they know and recognise their customers are key for the business; they are committed to going above and beyond with unsurpassed quality products, training and service.
The range of duties and responsibilities associated to this National Sales and Training Manager role will incorporate:
- Staff management, 5 direct reports (Territory Managers and Trainers); drive, lead and mentor
- Monitor call cycles and training activities
- Trouble shoot and problem solve
- Oversee existing client relationships and develop new business opportunities
- Build relationships with key decision makers within the industry
- Use a well-planned sales approach to visit key accounts nationally with the objective to develop further opportunities
- Attend industry functions – presenting new products, technologies and trends
- Business to business long term relationship building with existing Key Accounts
- Develop and refine sales strategies
- Develop new business and sales channels
- Develop, implement and execute sales plans to drive market share and profitability
- Grow and diversify the business offerings to meet market demands and opportunities
- Successfully negotiate profitable sales agreements and contracts with your sales team
- Co-ordinate events, training sessions and product launches and developments
Proven experience in the beauty therapy industry is essential to be successful in this role, along with being: a natural strong leader with a proven track record in sales, with strong negotiation skills and the ability to meet and exceed targets. Along with being incredibly self-motivated, highly organised and able to multi-task, you will have strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build exceptional rapport with both customers and staff.
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates