This is a brilliant opportunity to utilise and further enhance your proven administration skills and experience by assisting and supporting the surrounding team. If you thrive working in a busy, fast paced and high performing environment then this is the role and team for you; everyday will be varied, busy and challenging.
This role needs the assistance and support of an exceptionally well organised, highly motivated and driven individual who possesses strong office administration skills and experience. Is this you?
This role assists and supports the surrounding team undertaking a variety of duties and responsibilities, whilst ensuring the office operates smoothly, effectively and efficiently. The range of duties and responsibilities will include:
- Assist and support the team with a range of administration functions
- Log and assign client jobs with consultants
- Update clients with the status of their jobs and projects
- Prepare, format, and edit documentation and reports
- Database – update and maintain
- Problem solve and trouble shoot
Apply now for this excellent opportunity, you won’t regret it! The team will you be working in amongst are so much fun. Whilst you will be working hard you will have lots of fun along the way. Apply now!
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates