This role assists & supports the team undertaking a magnitude of duties & responsibilities. Busy, varied & diverse role. Awesome opportunity
- Office Administrator role oozing with responsibility, accountability & ownership
- Central City. Busy, varied, diverse role working in a great team atmosphere
- Forward thinking, innovative company who are going from strength to strength
This role needs the assistance and support of an exceptionally well organised, highly motivated and driven individual who possesses strong office administration skills and experience. Is this you?
This company is growing; they are going from strength to strength. They are Australasia’s market leaders in the IT Software field. The teams you will be working alongside are high performing and very successful, they work at a fast pace and are true advocates of the ‘work hard play hard’ philosophy. Apply now to join in with the fun and action.
This role assists and supports the surrounding teams undertaking a magnitude of duties and responsibilities, whilst ensuring the office operates smoothly, effectively and efficiently. The range of duties and responsibilities will include:
- Front office duties – answering of the phones in a professional and timely manner along with meet and greet visitors
- Assist and support the surrounding teams with a range of administration functions
- Project work
- Diary management, co-ordination of meetings
- Prepare meetings
- Prepare, format, edit and proof documentation, reports and presentations
- Database – update and maintain
- Process expense claims
- Travel and accommodation bookings
- Health & safety
- Upload invoices
Possessing strong administration skills and experience is essential as with having: a fun sense of humour, ability to pre-empt the needs of others around you, maturity, makes good use of your initiative, nous and common sense; highly organised, thinks outside the square creating innovative solutions, professional, self-managing and motivated, deadline driven, hardworking and professional. And most importantly having an exceptional can do, willing, adaptable and flexible attitude.
This is a great opportunity not to be overlooked! Apply now!
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates