Office Administrator / Accounts Assistant
Amazing opportunity by the Viaduct for an office all-rounder where no job is too big or small. Busy, varied and interesting–what more could you want?
- Are you positive, ooze initiative, a self-starter and solution focused?
- City based, $40-$45k – great team environment with a warm, positive ambiance
- Great opportunity to accelerate your accounting career
Providing Accounting and Administration support for this close knit team there is plenty of variety in the role; your day will be busy and varied and all about providing quality service to your Manager and surrounding team.
You will be the ‘go to person’ who works with the entire team so they need someone to keep this already well-functioning team in order. Whilst being based at Reception you will be undertaking a range of Administrative, Accounts and Personal Assistant functions.
The associated duties and responsibilities to this busy and varied role will include:
- Meet and greet visitors
- Answer the phone in a timely and professional manner
- Assist and support management undertaking their day to day administration functions
- Ensure the office operates smoothly, effectively and efficiently
- Preparation of meetings
- Type documents and reports
- Order office supplies and stationery
- Accounts payable and receivable
- Enter account invoices into MYOB
- Set up online payments
- Reconcile credit card expense
- Book travel and accommodation
In order to be considered for this awesome role, we are looking for the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Proven administration skills, experience and knowledge
- Some exposure to accounts desirable
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge using the Microsoft suite
- Proven data entry experience
- Organised, systematic and good at creating effective habits with great time management
- Team player
- Be well presented
- A willing can-do attitude!
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
This company has a reputation for excellence, high standards and innovative ideas. The successful candidate would be asked to demonstrate the same, if this sounds like you……what are you waiting for?? APPLY NOW!!
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates