This company is a global leader in the market of electronic products that are built to last and are sought after for their design, superior quality and value. They live and breathe a culture of honesty, integrity and respect for their customers and fellow colleagues through outstanding performance and doing what they say they will do.
This position reports to the Financial Controller. This role is busy and varied, your main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Accounts Payable
- End of month functions
- Supplier negotiations
- Print daily bank statements
- Provide administration support to the surrounding team
- Ensure the office operates smoothly, effectively and efficiently
Skills and experience needed to be successful in this role include:
- Previous experience with all aspects of accounts payable
- Sharp eye for noting detail and accuracy
- Previously worked within an similar accounts role; able to hit the ground running
- Loyal, reliable and willing to pitch in and help out your team when needed
Needed a great Administration/Accounts Payable “MEGASTAR” who is bubbly, energetic and willing to get stuck in and support the team. Apply now for an immediate interview and secure this great job.
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates