This Office Manager role has it all, you will be involved with assisting and supporting the team with tenders, co-ordinating events, travel bookings, IT support, HR, building maintenance, supplier negotiations and ensuring the office operates smoothly, effectively and efficiently.
As Office Manager your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Assist and support the Director and surrounding Managers, undertaking administrative functions on their behalf
- Assist with the preparation of submissions and tenders
- Staff management (1 Receptionist)
- IT support; go to person for the team
- HR – employment contracts, inductions, maintain staff files
- Event management
- Travel bookings
- Project work
- Update and maintain the website
- Credit card reconciliations
- Building maintenance
This is a very hands on Office Manager role, to be successful in this role we are seeking someone who is: resilient, hardworking with a can do attitude. You will also have exceptional attention to detail, excellent communication, planning, organisation and prioritisation skills. Multi-tasking and juggling multiple projects / tasks at any one time must be second nature to you!
If you thrive in a busy and varied role where you have autonomy and ownership then this is the Office Manager role for you. Apply now!
Email your Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org NOW!! For other exciting opportunities, check out our website – www.cavanagh.co.nz
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates