This is a multifaceted Operations Executive Assistant role covering a magnitude of tasks from undertaking the Directors administrative tasks through to being involved with the day to day operations of the business. You will be the right hand person to an exceptionally entrepreneurial Director who is innovative, forward thinking and fast paced.
As you will be involved in working across the entire business with the Director you will need to be an exceptionally astute, super organised, efficient, proactive and business savvy extraordinaire. You will be undertaking a varied, diverse and interesting range of functions including:
- Work alongside the Director undertaking and managing all the day to day administrative functions allowing him to focus on strategic matters
- Attend weekly Executive meetings, take minutes
- Collate, compile, summarise and follow up for action daily, weekly and monthly reports
- Take an active involvement within the business, contributing to discussions and decisions
- Prepare presentations, spread sheets, reports and documents
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders and suppliers
- Project work
- Ensure departments operate smoothly, efficiently and effectively
If you want a career defining role then this Operations Executive Assistant role has your name on it! Apply now!
Email your Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org NOW! For other exciting opportunities, check out our website – www.cavanagh.co.nz
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates