This role of Operations Manager has it all – Accounts, Payroll, Operations, Administration through to Production Planning co-ordination….
- Henderson, manufacturing co. Busy, varied, diverse and hands on role
- You will be a natural multi-tasker, works at a fast pace and quick thinking
- Sole charge role oozing responsibility, ownership and accountability
Live and work local! Henderson based manufacturing company seeks an Operations Manager who is quick on the up-take, adheres to tried and tested systems and procedures, has exceptional attention to detail, uses their initiative and most importantly is a natural multi-tasker who thrives in a role undertaking a mixture of accounts, payroll, operations, administration through to production planning co-ordination.
This NZ owned and operated manufacturing business established 40 years ago. They remain going from strength to strength nationally and internationally and are renowned for their craft and exceptional quality.
This Operations Manager role is very hands on, you will be working across all facets and divisions of the business. Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Payroll – 15 staff paid fortnightly. IRD and PAYE returns
- HR – preparation of employment contracts
- Accounts through to Trail Balance
- Sales support, preparation of quotes
- Production Planning – loading job orders in the system, update the ‘jobs’ schedule
- Co-ordination of dispatch
- Ensure the business operates smoothly, effectively and efficiently
To be successful in this Operations Manager role you will hit the ground running, have a willing, can do attitude with the ability to adapt and work as a vital part of this highly successful, hardworking and fun team. You will be transparent and methodical in your approach, having high attention to detail and accuracy whilst remains calm under pressure. Along with the having the following skills and experiences:
- Experience working in the manufacturing sector
- Strong experience using MYOB and EXO payroll
- Proven Accounts/Payroll and Administration skills and experience
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for, becoming part of a highly successful and motivated team and you have the relevant Operations Manager skills and experience then apply now! This opportunity will not be vacant for long!
Email your Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com NOW!! For other exciting opportunities, check out our website – www.cavanagh.co.nz
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates