Are you an experienced Accounts Assistant looking for a part-time role in the CBD? Do you have meticulous attention to detail and a passion for working with spreadsheets?
Due to the current Accounts Assistant/Administrator moving overseas, this position has come available working in a small Accounting Firm with a fast, friendly, corporate yet down to earth environment.
In this part time role you will be the go to person overseeing the company’s internal accounts, payroll and administration. Other duties and tasks will include:
- Cashbook maintenance and processing PAYE and GST returns
- Regular correspondence with Inland Revenue
- Accounts Payables and Receivable
- Monthly reporting
- Update and maintain Cashflow forecasts
- Extracting data from Xero and Excel
- Ordering supplies
- Liaising with Building Manager
You will be process driven, with high attention to detail, and will be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Working knowledge of Xero
- Have previously worked in a similar role
- Intermediate Excel skills and a love for spreadsheets
- A flexible and adaptable can-do attitude
- Be open to change and learning new things
- A very good grasp of English, both written and verbal
- Ability to prioritise and multitask in order to meet deadlines
- Be a team player who can also work autonomously
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Be polished and professional
- Be open minded and have a mature attitude
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with supportive, down to earth directors, in a corporate yet family orientated environment. For the right person there will also be the opportunity to advance your accounts knowledge and career.
This role offers flexibility in hours as you will work 25 hours per week over 4 or 5 days, (Monday to Friday) You can start work as early as 8am and finish as late as 5.30pm, so the hours that you do between these times are up to you.
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates