This Part time Personal Assistant role would ideally suit someone with a background working within the Banking and Lending sectors with a strong administration skillset. You will be required to work 20-25 hours a week, Monday to Friday in the Napier office.
In this role, you will be assisting and supporting a highly successful Mortgage Broker: being her right-hand person. Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Diary management
- Preparation of meetings
- Liaise with clients, banks, accountants and solicitors
- Update and maintain the database
- Review mortgage applications
- Prepare reports and documents
- Problem solve and trouble shoot
- Respond to enquires
- Preparation of e-newsletters and social media updates
- Research – fact finding information
- Ensure the ‘Broker’s’ day operates smoothly
You will have a flexible, adaptable, willing and can-do attitude whilst being well organised with a natural flair for multi-tasking. You will also think outside the square creating innovative solutions, be deadline driven, self-motivated, self-managing and most importantly have a fun sense of humour.
Great opportunity to put your banking, lending and administration skillset to good use. This fantastic role is not to be overlooked….APPLY NOW!
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates