This is the ultimate job when it comes to having work / like balance. You will have plenty of time in the mornings to do what you want to do….exercise, coffee catch up with friends, chores and anything else you so desire. In the afternoon, work in the hub of the hustle and bustle of the city, undertaking the role of Part time Receptionist working Monday to Friday, 12.30 pm to 5.30 pm.
You will be working in amongst a great team undertaking a variety of Reception and Administration functions including:
- Ensure the reception area operates smoothly, effectively and efficiently
- Answer phones and meet and greet visitors in a timely and professional manner
- Co-ordinate and prepare meeting rooms
- Order supplies and stationery
- Assist and support the surrounding team with a range of administration functions
- Load invoices into the system
This is a great permanent Part time Receptionist role where you can apply your proven skills, experience and knowledge, earn good money and have work life balance.
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for and you can commit to working Monday to Friday 12.30 pm to 5.30 pm in the city then apply now! Be the envy of your friends working afternoons and have time in the mornings doing what you want to do!
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates