In this part time role, you will be joining a small team who are supportive, fun, down to earth and friendly. There will be occasions where you will be alone in the office so being able to work autonomously is important.
Your typical daily duties and responsibilities will include:
- Process customer orders, and provide customer sales support
- Liaise with customers via email and phone calls
- Receive inward and outward goods and orders
- Stock control and management to ensure accounting system is up to date
- Management of the Inventory System and ensuring suppliers orders are placed in a timely manner
- Process supplier invoices and receipt of invoices
- Update product costs and exchange fluctuations
- Management of freight contracts
- Process and follow up of all overdue debtors and creditors
- Support the Technical Sales Manager and Sales Rep with any sales quotes or presentations
To be successful in this position you will have the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Be customer focused with a great phone manner and exceptional communication skills
- Previous experience in a similar administrator role
- Computer savvy, competent using Word, Excel and Outlook
- Natural problem solver who is proactive, with a high level of common sense
- Be able to work as part of a team as well as on your own
- Down to earth with a fun sense of humour
This part time role is fantastic for someone who is keen to work with a small jovial team. So, bring your passion for providing top notch customer service and eagerness to learn to this great role. Apply now and don’t miss this great part time role!
Email your Curriculum Vitae to [email protected] NOW!
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates